Copyright © 2016 uLethbridge
How do I use the VR Googles? (Google Cardboard)
• Get the Google Cardboard and assemble it (instructions on box).
• Open the video in the YouTube App
• Tap the cardboard icon . You'll notice that the screen splits into two smaller screens
• Insert your phone into Cardboard
• Look around to view the video in 360 degrees!
Note: To use Cardboard with iOS devices, you'll need to have iOS 9.
Need help? View the Google Cardboard website.
Looking for more content? View the YouTube 360˚Channel
Download iOS Google Cardboard App | Download Andriod Google Cardboard App
Google Cardboard (VR Viewer)
The Google Cardboard virtual reality (VR) goggles work with iPhones or Android phones and give the wearer a VR experience. uLethbridge has developed its own VR content for the occasion so students can view the campus and its landscape, student spaces and residence units.
uLethbridge 360˚ Videos